Wednesday, September 30

Beautiful things


I always love beautiful things. Walking in a mall, i could barely resist my myself from not looking at cute stuff, a nice dress or probably just a passby pretty girl. They all very eye-catching. This eventually became a very bad habit of mine to spend on unnecessary stuff and it can be very sad at times. Perfectionism just overwhelmed me recently.

I realised i start to abandon tatty stuff and they will never be used ever again as they became unattractive to me or when i feel boring with them. That's the main reason why my room has so many rubbish. What's terrifying me now is the question in my head now: what if one day i start to abandon "human" as in my parents, my friends or maybe my dearest for not being perfect? I hope i wouldn't though (: I hope i could understand nothing in this world is ever perfect. Myself, i will not be the prettiest or happiest people in the world but i am sure i am worth living for something else in life.


Went to Pyramid with my sis today, bumped into poh yi. Well, not exactly true because i did not say hey to her. In fact, i took a photo of her like a paparazzi stalking on a superstar. I was looking for a off-shoulder shirt.


Well usually i will being a little too perfectionism and always ended up empty handed home. But, I don't see anything wrong with this because if i reluctantly buy things that i don't like i might probably won't wear it after bought it.


I managed to get something home today from f-block and treats with the help of my sis' advice. She got herself 2 shirts from forever 21. I spent money again even though i just promised myself this morning not to spend anymore as i am abit over budget recently. But, very sad i did it again.


We went to Shihlin Snacks because we get attracted by the ads. We ordered the crispy chicken. It was ok for me, but my sis said Uncle Bob is nicer. Then we also tried Snowy Dessert Home opposite Shislin after we finished the chicken.

XXL Crispy Chicken RM6 *recommended

超大雞排

A large, tender and succulent piece of bone-in chicken breast, painstakingly marinated to perfection, coated with imported flour and fried to a golden crisp. A special blend of oriental spices is sprinkled on top of the crust, and the chicken is served uncut for maximum goodness. The XXL Crispy Chicken is best
eaten while hot
.


Honey dew with Sago RM5.90 *Not so special, was ok only.

I think cam whore is eventually becomes very meaningless already with always the same angle and same smile. We did a few though then rushed to the carpark but we found the pink 'lifting car' and we cam whored with it. We were running late actually. After that, hoping so hard that I could reach Suria before 5.30pm to pick my youngest sis.




We reached on time indeed.

Lastly, I am sorry for all the tsunami and earth quick victims. Photo showing children sleep outside their damaged house in Pengalengan September 30, 2009. Indonesian villagers continued a frantic search on Thursday for people buried in rubble, after a powerful quake killed at least 57 and destroyed thousands of homes in the hills of West Java. REUTERS/Supri (INDONESIA DISASTER SOCIETY IMAGES OF THE DAY) ENVIRONMENT)







Glad that I am still alive here with my dearests.

No comments: