Tuesday, September 22

I love art.



You have no idea how many peeps were staring at us. But, we still managed to force out the fake smiling and pretend like no one else. LOL



Okay, this is my syiok sendiri face.

And then day dreaming..

And the bitchy look. wth!

I tak boleh tahan myself already!


I love reading but not when exam time. XP



My sis found a hairband and she makes me wear that.







I love the curtain. I am going to buy that when i got extra allowance ok.




I always love flowers. Especially flowers from people. (:

After shop for the stuff that we wanted while photos taking, finally its time to pay the bill.
I bought a red pillow and quilt set cost me RM154 (:

Chilling out at the Ikea cafe after paid. Hotdog set + ice cream = RM4

I find it very hard to cam whore with Dslr cause it is very very heavy and it will drop at any instant.

One last round before going home.

I had fun!

Behind the scene!

LOL..


My new bed. Comfy and warmth.


Nights.

No comments: