Saturday, September 26

A sweet saturday.

I am very excited, beyond excited, really, to make an announcement today. It's one that I've been itching to share for days now.
I bought a Dslr, something that i thought i could only achieved maybe when the lottery's big prize strikes me one day. But hey, the Canon 1000d is in my hand now. I know its just a entry lever, but it doesn't matter at all (:

After came across some Nikon and Canon issues and finally conclusion was Canon although i wanted Nikon so much. Bought it from Lowyat, a place that u need to be aware of all sort of colorful words from the sales person. I'm still wondering why photography is so expensive with all sorts of lens. I got myself the 50mm f/1.8 prime lens and the bill cost me 2k plus. I need a part time job now cause i am so broke.

I spent my sweet Saturday in pavilion. Had lunch at Ichiban Boshi @ Pavilion

The menu book is abit old though.

A cup of green tea is a must in Japanese restaurant.

Baby Octopus Sushi!

Salmon sushi.

My Salmon Sashimi Bento
Fresh salmon, served with rice drenched in sesame sauce and topped with shredded chilis and spring onion. I love it so much <3

The tempura soba.
Assorted tempura goes very well with the dipping sauce.

The cold hand-made soba, the buckwheat noodles.
It is the famous selling dish here ^^

Then we simply walk around in Pavillion. Time flew past as i indulged in flipping and browsing through all the clothes. Specially in Forever 21 boutique at pavilion, my favorite among all other outlets. I can spend more than 2 hours in adoring and fitting out their dresses. I think their dresses are in fair price except for their design t shirts. I found a nice piece of off-shoulder shirt which costs Rm79.90 but i didn't buy it at the end because it doesn't worth that much. Bought a dress from Nichii instead.

At night, meet up with my cousin and her friend at sg. wang then we went for a chill at old town mamak stall. The dang thing was i barely could feel my own legs after walking the whole day.

Overall, happy. (: Happy moments always do not last long but I felt so contented, thanks dear.






Did you realize my smile when i slide my fingers into the big hand?

No comments: