Friday, September 25

Attention whore perhaps?

People simply love clubbing for the sake of liquor, dancing or perhaps socialize. I do clubbing but I never like the choking and stinky smoke that would probably clings to my hair and dress for a few days no matter how i tried to wash them thoroughly. I like the feeling of standing on the dance floor and let the blurred abstract sensory soup of color to bury me, and all i do is just dance with the throbbing music without a care in the world.
The plan had changed last minute. We were supposed to go MOS, at the end we ended up ourselves in Mid Valley's GSC instead. I drive the honda jazz because my cousin wasn't know how to drive and my car was broken down. I had forgot to release the handbrake again every time i drive an auto. Mind you, i used to drive manual car. Luckily i realized that as soon when i tried to reverse the car out of the house.
Everything went smoothly and tonight i had yoke san as my direction guide. All the way to cineleisure just to find out the gate was shut and no one was there. We were like what the hell and back off to MV and i stunned with my mouth opened. Blame on me, i suggested the place. The question still in my head now, so no movie on Thursday in cineplex? Anyone can tell me.
Went back to the car park and we realized we didn't lock the car and my phone was left inside. Luckily nothing happened.
We had G-force and i coincidentally bumped into a few of my ex-colleagues who been working in the fitness center. It was funny when i think back how I have been queuing for 15 minutes and i didn't realized they were right behind me. Until one big hand was suddenly stroke on my shoulder, i turned and was surprised to see his appearance. After i said hey, i still didn't realized there were another 2 people were standing there. Eventually another surprise came for me and i had another round of saying hi. OMG, i felt so embarrassed.
Had my favorite popcorn as usual with only spritzer mineral water this time.
After movie, we went chilling out at ss2.
So, gossip juices made the rest of the night and we went back at 3am. Tonight made me realized things do happen in way worse than i always thought they ought to and things that i should have appreciate before it all too late for now.
Drove home. Overnight at cousin's house and drifted into my dreamland at 5am after we tired of talking.

No comments: