Tuesday, September 29

Flying Chillies

I was sitting on the floor with the cam on my hand. Randomly snapping objects in my room because i was real bored. I kept mumbling something to my sis that i wanna go out and play with the cam while she was studying for her exam. Since she is having her last paper already and we decided to drop by Mid Valley before going home tomorrow. The camera's built in flash wasn't function properly and i had to go back to the shop and replace with a new one.



Early in the morning i followed my sis' car to setapak and i had to drag jackie along with me to guide me the way to lowyat. Rushed back to setapak at 11.30am to pick my sis up and we went to PV10 to dress up and get prepared for lunch. Coincidentally she bumped into her long-time-no-see-not-so-close-friend in the house. She is my new housemate who just moved in a week ago. What's make me excited was, she has the keyboard! OMG, i can't wait for the school restarts.


Mood ruined when outside was pouring hard. I had to run to the car, my dress and my just straighten hair all wet ): Reached Mid Valley around 1.30pm, we headed straight to Sushi Zanmai restaurant because we were so so hungry. My sis led me all the way from the Gardens to Mid Valley but i remember the restaurant is located at the gardens. Soon, we found it was Zanmai pasta which was not my first intention, i want only Sushi Zanmai. Then i insisted backing off to the gardens again.




We spent 2 hours for figuring out the place and cam whoring and finally we reached Sushi zanmai at third floor with the help of directory's map. Another disappointment hit us because the restaurant was just closed due to the company anniversary dinner. We were late. We were hungry and so tired of walking, so we just walk to the nearest restaurant. Flying chillies, a place i wanted to check out for a very long time already because i was attracted by its exotic design once i passed by there. Breezy, simple and modern with a little Thai decorations. I love how the place bedecked in white, specially the white timber strips lining the walls and ceiling to its creamy white seats with colorful pillows.



So we ordered and awaited for the food to arrive. The surrounding was dim, we spent quite some time on snapping the food with the cam. As we are still very new in using a Dslr, we been trying from different angles to different modes and then deciding which lens to use. It was a very tough one!! The photos get very blur. I wonder how can other bloggers snap their food while bearing not to eat them. I couldn't resist or wait any longer because the food was so so alluring. I leave the snapping to my sis and start eating. YUMMILICIOUSssss~ I think the prices for the drinks here are overpriced.

I was trying to focus on only portion of the food to emphasize its deliciousness but i failed to present it because no matter how steady i tried to hold the cam, it will just went blur.


Ice Lemon tea RM7

Pineapple fried rice with shrimps RM16.50

Strawberry Iced Blended RM15

Steamed rice with with Hot Basil Chicken RM15.50

After fed up with all the blurred photos, we decided to fire the flash. I didn't like it because it was very attention catching to the people dining in there and the waiters were looking at us.





I love the seat comes with pillow.

After satisfied with playing with the cam, we paid the bill and hanged around in Mid Valley before home. Rushed home at 5.15pm.


Drove home. Taken wrong road, was late for picking up youngest sis.








Im dying of jealousy. Admire how people produce great photos.

No comments: