Monday, September 21

I like it, thanks.

The family were out, i was lying lazily on my bed and i just wanna make myself fall asleep so that i can temporarily forget about the exam's depression.
I know i did badly this time. The fluid mech. paper was totally a free A1, i think i missed it. And then second paper, statics i had to go for the replacement one cause i was sick for 3 days. 3rd paper was mathematics for engineering but i just missed the A1 again cause i was not fit and couldn't do a proper revision. Then Circuit theory i totally had no idea how to do. As for construction paper, it was a easy one, but i think i missed the C. Blame on myself i didn't really go and memorize all the notes. Memorizing its just not my stuff. The last paper is on 23rd next week, i feel like crying already. Fell asleep. Then, sis came in and asked "wanna go ikea 6.30?" I just laid there and nodded.
We went to Ikea and it was just out of planning. The car was having the problem with the battery, and we were just trying on our luck to start the engine and the probability was seriously unknown. We just don't wanna give up because we had dressed up nicely. Next headache was no one knows how to get to Ikea from PJ and i was the driver. I really think we are real direction dumbass.
And then my sister had to call her friend and asked, "how to go one U from PJ?" i couldn't help but burst out laughing when i heard that. Shame to myself cause i have been there just recently for movie. We played with the Dslr, and i am now desperately waiting for my own one. People were staring at us, we didn't give them a damn cause we were too enjoy playing.
I bought myself a quilt set and a small pillow.
12am, went chilling out at mamak stall in old town. Raya makes the night in town very empty and silence. Pictures later.
My mood still a lil bad. Because you don't understand me. Maybe a pause to the call would be the best for both of us. Hate quarrying for nothing.
Today onwards i will stop thinking or even hoping from you already. Because i just realised i was just thinking too much. Let it be just a pass by friend.

No comments: