Saturday, September 5

The song is stuck in my head! Thinking of you by katy perry.
Lately, i have been too exhausted from school assignment, exams and the rest of my life and therefore i do not exactly have the time and the mood to write any update for my blog. I wanted to buy a camera, yes soon, to take down all the memories and with that i am sure i could have update more frequent. One thing, I've been spending alot recently. I know this is very bad because i always wanted to own something and ended up buying another and there are always more and more gadgets that i wanted to own when there is a lil extra money in my account. Money just gone like water flows out of the pipe.
Actually im having bad mood now. Maybe pms. My phone wasn't ringing for 10 hours already. I feel the loneliness now. =( It is suppose a good time for me to study without any distraction. But there are alot of questions and decisions that running in my head for the whole day. I couldn't find the answer and they re drowning me. Im so restless.
Hate how you appear out of no way and get me into all these confusions. Leave me alone here with no clue felt so helpless but still wondering what you're thinking. How could you make me smile like an idiot and then disappeared in the thin air of all sudden. I never felt like this before. The feeling is like sweetness plus bitterness and foolish. I kept telling myself all these ain't true even though i hope it was.

No comments: