Thursday, October 1

I love holidays.


Off to bed at 6am this morning and got up at 1.30pm. I know my rest time is completely upside down and you can see it from my bad skin. There are so much in the to-do list awaiting my to complete. Went to seksyen 14 at 2pm to accompany my sis to the dentist. I never like this place because it is always crowded with stupid cars messily parking here and there.

Waited sis in the car.

Look at my just-woke-up-pale-and-so-puffy-face!! (Wearing abit foundation lo)

I had a sudden urge to dine in Kei Tak Sek, so we drove to ss2 after that. I really don't know why i am so bad luck recently. All the way there just to find out the shop was under renovation and then i suggested Seo Gung Korean restaurant just across the road. And, there came another disappointment because it was closed also. Dumbfounded by all these bad signs that hinting me not to eat anymore and it is time to diet perhaps.

Drove back to seksyen 8 and settled the stupid credit card bill. Finally, no more hassle. Phew~ I was so hungry till i started feeling dizzy. Stopped by at Face To Face Noodle House which once recommended by my cousin about their Pan mee. Definitely is a good place to chill out for yum cha freaks.

Their very simple menu.

The kitchen.

The nice comfort interior design.


It was our Break+Lunch+Dinner. My sis called it brunchner. I was in mood to eat something really spicy so i ordered hot and spicy Pan Mee. When i taste it, it totally not spicy at all. Later i googled it at home and found that the one i ate was minced pork pan mee. And my sis was having my bowl of noodles. Tried their Sarawak's special ABC, quite nice and thirst quenching but i couldn't finished it. :(

Sarawak's special ABC RM3

Lok Mei RM2.50

There four different types of chili to spice your noodles.

The minced pork pan mee RM5.30
Served with minced pork, fishballs, and fish cakes. *without the egg

Hot and spicy Pan mee. RM5.30
Served with some minced meat, a poached egg, spring onions and anchovies.



After picked my youngest sis up from Suria, i suggested the playground.



When is the last time u had this kind of ice cream?

Reached home at 6pm and get prepared for Jen's birthday celeb at Jaya One. 7pm, I just realised the text message from Wesley that was received at 6.15pm said they were already reached. I rushed there and reached at 7.33pm but they had finished their dinner already. By the way i was still full, so i joined just them drinking. Ate the lovely cupcake from Ean's wife and we moved to first floor to play the stupid pool then also the foosballs.

This lovely one is made of 19 butter cupcakes, from Ean's wife.



By the way, we used half an hour to pocket all the balls during the pool game. How noob we were. Me and wesley was partners and we somehow managed to win the game merely by luck. Later, Saz joined us for the foosballs. The game made the most laughter though.

Had fun tonight. I love holidays.

The game that last for half and hour.

The foosballs.




Group photo.








miss you.

No comments: