Sunday, September 5

Will you ever miss me?

Recently, emotions overwhelmed me. I tend to caught in a deep thought so easily when i am stuck at home alone. Not exactly my home, i have been hiding out myself these days in my currently rented condominium. Partly due to i have been slave to my books for the finals which is just lying around the corner.

After came across with some blogs and some statuses people posting at facebook, i just realized i have really miss my high school friends so much. And now it hits me, I wonder if someone ever miss me out there? Frowning..

I'm suffering of remorse after keeping broken contacts with them. I should have said hello once in awhile to tell them that i miss them. Speaking of reality, if i ever did that i'm afraid of the respond that i will be getting. Saddest part is, they might be thinking if i was forwarding a text to a wrong person. Or in worse case, getting no replies. Maybe because i'm not even worth that 10cents of text.

Uni stuff had piled up like endless stories. Perhaps it is the only reason we ended up into individual life like now. Even though i had attended as much as possible meet ups i could, but i think it's just not enough. The bonding between us are not that real anymore. Because we never share a thing anymore beside than casual greetings. I wish we will share all the stories ever again, just like how we did last time.

Not trying to seek for any attentions but i crave for cares, indeed.

No comments: