Friday, September 3

What used to be good.

Every time when I'm sad or angry, I can hardly utter a word because words are hiding inside the glands of my brain. I know what is it supposed to speak but I keep it quiet instead. It feels like I had split into a few me and start speaking among myself.

I feel sad when i realized we do not share a single mutual interest. I'm dread to think if things get worse till that day came. The day when we pass by each other without saying hello. The day when my heart had crushed into a million pieces. The flames of anger blinded yourself, every single word you deliver is hurtful. My tears were helpless and i hope you could kiss them dry.

I think to myself what used to be good, then I printed a last kiss on your chest to replace the word sorry.

1 comment:

Thùy Liên said...

Great post,Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.
criar uma conta hotmail