Tuesday, September 7

Rollable-flats.

I am looking for a rollable-flats so badly! Where can i get this in Malaysia? This is a must-have-shoes for every women. Especially for a girl like me who rely so much on heels, because they simply make my legs look longer and slimmer. While it is true that they make my legs look slimmer, it also bring suffer to me in the name of good looking. My angry boyfriend complaints alot whenever i wore high heels for date because i just couldn't take it after a few hours of walking. Apparently, i have to bring an extra sandals and a paper bag with me. This is funny for him, and i felt the same way too. This is not a new thing anymore, i know i m so outdated to just found out that Footzyrolls has started its collection since 2009 at Miami, Florida. These flats are stylish, comfortable and most important it can be stuff in even my clutch! Unfortunately, i tried to purchase from their website but malaysia is not available!

Photos are taken from HERE.

Do you know about this? Please let me know if u do.
More info please google about FootzyRolls

See ya peeps~

No comments: