Wednesday, September 8

It's just a habit.

Sometimes, i would hang on there just to listen to your snore when i knew you had fell asleep while i was telling you about my wonderful stories. Because i worry if i hang up the call, you would awaken by the cut-off-tone. So i would just wait and wait till i make sure that you are sleeping deep enough to aware if i hung.

You call me every night at a fixed time, probably calling me has became your habit before you sleep. But one thing i couldn't tolerate is how you got distracted while you're calling me. I am enough of your denials because i just knew it whenever you didn't pay attention to me. I wasn't being sensitive at all, i'm aware of it indeed. It takes you so long before you respond to my question and to be frank i'm frustrated of waiting for your respond. Tears would roll down my cheeks while i'm waiting in the silence between the conversation but you seem perfectly fine with that. It's because you were too busy to even notice you had paused for awhile!

You knew it pretty much that i didn't like it, but you just do it repeatedly. You seem more interesting on clicking and checking your facebook, texting a friend or even playing a PSP while you're calling me! FML, anything but me. Tonight, I'd lost my strength and my heart stinging with pain. My tears burns in the back of my throat i wanted to tell you how much i felt. I don't think there is even a point anymore for you to call me.

No comments: