Wednesday, September 8

An escape.

Omgosh, i almost dead just now at a cross junction. I didn't realised the traffic light has turned red and a bunch of motorbikes just accelerated their bikes toward my side. It was merely a few seconds difference to crash and collide into them, luckily i surpassed the blare of honks without a scratch. I saw angry faces muttering curses at me from the side mirror. At that instant i could barely feel my heart beating. I admit that i was not focusing and was driving with an empty mind due to lack of sleeping i guess.

So there, just came back from another random dimsum session with the girls at Kuchai at 10am, it was my idea but at the end i was too tired to wake up. By the way, I drove all the way to Kuchai to realize that i don't know how to get there actually. Back to facing my book now, i'm thinking a way to settle myself with them. I really needed to ground myself in a room without my laptop and my phone or whatever devices that can get me connected with outside world. I should have pack my books and some food along and get back to setapak, the empty condominium. Maybe it's the best way to force myself to study. Getting away from all sorts of distractions.

So here i am doing my last update at facebook, hotmail and my blogspot. I tumbled across bing's blog, i find it rather funny when she said "如果人类都像bacteria那样一团团" (If human were born with the shape of bacteria-->dough-like). Well, I was exactly thinking the same thing; if everyone is identical to each other, then there would be no sexual attraction between people anymore. I guess i won't even bother to get myself dressed up for every single outings. I couldn't imagine my dough-like figure either, with the fact that im clubbier and flabbier compared to others. Wth!

Shall do the full stop here. have a nice day~

2 comments:

sherteen said...

hey! don't drive with a blank mind la! I don't wanna see you laying on the bed in the hospital with injuries.. Always be careful ya.. And all the best for your exams.. take care ya..

Thùy Liên said...

Always be happy because life allows. And let's relax with the game hell let loose.