Tuesday, December 30

Choice and consequence.


A marvel at every sight, each fleeting moments, while all else crash and scatter in the free space. As if there is a sea of the truths, the sanity, the explanations. Numerous of questions swirl and scratch inside my skull and my emotions conflicted. I could scream no voice but helplessly listen to a thousand of the muffled voices that whispering the reminiscences of this tiresome journey of life. Through my pupils, I saw the familiar girl once again. Being pushed, pulled, jolted and mocked, collapsed then recovered. She is my reflection. At times like these, where i smirk at my fate and try to against it with my fragile mind. How much can i endure before i break apart? How frustrated when you try to run away, and change everything; so that you may see and feel everything anew. Then you realized it will gets back to initial point once again. Often, i wonder of my existence, the necessity to deal with pains and face the harsh. I could see it way better if i stand out of the frame. This voyage seems beyond reach and infinite and you would dumbfounded by the destination. Forever and ever trapped in this resolved nightmares.

No comments: