Tuesday, December 16

If you don't jot down you forget.

Urhm, Okay! I'm finally free to update my blog. There are so many things to write about. Where shall I start? Huh.. [Nervous! nervous!] I forgot how to do blogging!

Ok, let's recall back...

One month ago,
I was doing really busy in McD with all my books. Almost everyday I will go there with Feng and I can actually memorize their menu and prices already! [Hahaha!] Probably the workers over there can recognize us as well! [Oh, kg(s) up!][$ down]





2 weeks ago,
I had done with all my papers and finally get rid of all the books from bugging me. [Phew!] No more nightmares! No more jumping up of my bed during the midnights. No more memorizing facts! No more McD! Who cares what Einstein’s equation is!

One week plus 3 days ago,
It was a Friday's morning, woke up at 9am and was preparing for Jogoya's late lunch. Urhh, the food was ok! But they did not taste as good as what they have rumored about. Rm60 gulped down my throat. 11 of my classmates, 1 schoolmate and 4 unknown new peeps were there. After unhealthily stuffed our stomachs, we went for some chilling at GSC and we had Twilight. The movie was ok, another love story between a vampire and a human.









9 days ago,
Managed to dream under my blanket until 3pm in the noon. Did a quick wash up and then went out with Feng to KL. Out of plans, we ended up ourselves at Guardian warehouse sales somewhere near Jaya 33. We were like lost aunties who simply scream for cheap stocks! [Oh, a lil exaggerating] Gosh, can't believe this happened on me! Reached KL at 4pm. Woah, it poured hard. Oh ya, kind of sad wei when we were informed that the ticket prices had gone up to 30%. Damnit.

8 days ago,
Ohh, woke up late!!! I forgot about the bbq party. Still managed to reach Feng's house at 5pm. Meet friends and another day of stuffing food into my stomach T.T [Poor stomach] After that went to Old Town white coff. Hee, a lil bored though.

A week ago,
I have lost my memory of that day! Remembered i went to Old Town white coffee cafe at night til 11.30pm. 12.30am, was hurrying packing my stuff for the next day backpacking trip. My eyes were so heavy yet I haven't stuff a single thing into my beg. 3am finally I was done and ready to sleep. Gosh, my dad kept knocking on my room door and telling me what to do during my Perak trip! 4.30am finally have done with everything, fainted dead on my bed!

Off to Perak for 4 days.

An hours ago,
The next morning when i got up, threw up everything that i have eaten last night. Rest of the day, i just spend it on sleeping. [Was having high fever] 12 hours of sleeping didn't cure my sickness, gave up and taken Panadol [after get scoldings from my mom]. Eew, i swear i will never go back to Murni for any meals anymore. So, another day just gone like that.

today,
I was sitting in front of my com waited for bing see to online since this morning. I want photos. But she hasn't appeared yet until now! =(
A total of 14 hours of waiting her!




No comments: