Friday, December 19

Feelings are so invisible.

I have always thought holidays are something really fun, but it seems that like i was wrong.

I have been stuck at home for few days already, spider mommy is now sewing her web on my hair! How sad. I'm very broke and can't go out for any shopping or movies. You know, outside the world is all about money. No money you better sit at home and make no noise!

Finally, feng called and we went to the pasar malam in OUG at 10pm. Haha, unfortunately it was a lil drizzling and all the mongers were packing their stuff. With disappointment, we hoped for supermarkets but it was impossible because it was already 10 something. Then we ended up chilling ourselves at station one cafe.



And i sneaked in to my house on tiptoes at 2am. LOL! *shhhh*

No comments: