Thursday, December 25

Yesterday what I dreamt is today what i seen.




Ho ho ho! Merry christmas.



Woah, i just got home and now it is already 4 am. Yeap, you are right i sneaked in my home again. It was my first time drive to Cineleisure at midnight! Of course there was no reason for me not to get lost on the highways again. I don't remember i have made how many u-turns. Even though i just went there last week, but somehow i just couldn't get my sense of direction right. *shrug*

I had Bedtime Stories tonight, overall the movie was ok a little comedy yet a little boring. So i guess this is my christmas, nothing much, no presents exchange, no celebration, just a free movie and remembered a couple of highways. So sad right.

OMG, something must have shared here. Currently I've been really addicted to twilight and you will never believe if i tell you that I'd spent 20 hours non stop reading it. Fell asleep at 2am in the morning and suddenly woke up at 4am grabbed the book on the bed and continue reading. Totally insane right.

But i didnt get to finish it because i have only one day time and promised to return it to cy. Until now, i m now missing Edward and Bella. Arghh! *frustrated*









No comments: