Friday, January 2

Finally leapt into 2009.

I blunder about in the year of 2008, trying to figure out things caused by curiosity. More questions, more understanding and a lil grown up. Basically, most of them gotta do with my life and things are getting interesting yet tougher each time. Sometimes i made terrible blunders, leaving mess behind and run away from reality. Of course, i framed down my own bittersweet memories. Learnt to decide how bitter and how sweet i want them to be. I also made some new and great friendships with all my form 6 mates! I lOVE YOU GUYS! It seems that another chapter had comes to the end, even it was rough and tumble, but still i survived and leapt over the year of 2008. Here comes my 2009! I say HI. Let's make my 1st wish for the year of 2009, I want all my friends and family to be happy always. Simple and great! LOL

Here, I would like to share my new year eve night out with Bing see. Out of plans, we just go wherever our hearts favored. 4.30pm, we were in Puchong Jaya. Next moment, we got ourselves in Sunway Pyramid and desperate for the fireworks at night. But the payment disappointed us, each person needs 50 bucks for entry.

So we backed to Puchong and were deciding to go Putra Jaya. For some reasons, we ended up ourselves at Saujana Puchong. There, we found a breezy hill. We just sat down and did some chitchat[mostly non sense], 'picnic', feed some blood to the mosquitoes and those small lil ants.

Let the photos do the rest of my stories.














Then i overnight at her house, because my dad did not allow me to drive home alone so late night. Watched Death Note 3 until 3.30am. Then off to bed.

Next morning, she drove me to puchong jaya to collect my car and we went to IOI mall. Nothing much, had our lunch at Sub-way. Overall the food was yummy, but the order food procedures were a lil confusing and awkward.







She said the bread tasted confused. LOL. Too many fillings inside the bread all mixed togethter.


That's all, happy new year!

No comments: