Monday, December 22

Fight against the illusion or creativity?

The biggest mistake i have made on that day was replying a message to a wrong number. It was a morning, feeling really bored as usual because my only entertainment has been taken away by my sister, the computer. So, i had a sudden urge to read something to kill my time. I texted yee mun and she agreed to borrow me some books. At the same time, it happened that i was texting my another friend to plan about yee mun's birthday. Maybe i got all too excited and accidentally i sent the msg to a wrong number, it was the birthday girl. Dang! How dumb at times i can be.

What is worse was i did not realised it at all. Grabbed almost half a row of her books and drove home. [still did not realised anything] After that, as usual i m a absentminded people and of course conveniently forgot about the message. Was spending my whole day on one of the book and finally settled my dinner as well. Something was not right, i felt like somthing was missing after i came out of my bath.

So i was thinking why was chui yee did not reply my message yet and i did a double checking in my phone. Chin dropped and eyes widen! Ran to my house phone and called cy, i had screwed up that surprise part. Without wasting anymore time, we made our further discussion. Conclusion was baking a cake for her but somehow we were no idea what cake to bake.


First, I came out with this idea.


3 pairs of hands doing one job.


Mixing.


Weighing


Cooling after baking.


Cutting off the edges.


Tracing it out.


Frosting.


Different from its sketch huh?


Ta da~!


Nice?


Last, cleaning up!

Before i forget, happy birthday to yee mun! hope you love the cake! LOL

2 comments:

Jackie said...

ur cake remind me the YES MAN movie where a lady make human face as cake..XD

A lil crazy sometimes said...

haha. i havent get to watch that movie yet!