Wednesday, January 6

Happy New Year to ya!

My holidays started about a month ago and now it is almost reaching to the end as next week will be the beginning of my semester 3. It was really low stress and high on joys. All of that happenings special thanks to all my dear friends and beloved ones. The school work is done, the days are picked up, the meals are planned and I'm open to whatever adventures i dream up. So there it is. Everything.

I watched the movies. Enjoyed the nice food. Been to Gathering as much as i can to meet up with my old friends before the uni restarts and i got grounded at Setapak. One thing i love the most is travel to places randomly because my camera was excited, and we were exploring towards great places and inspiration just hit me right on the mood. LOL


Handmade x'mas cookies

As for Christmas, i finally open up the dusty oven and do the baking after a very long pause. And i did some handcraft too for the X'mas presents exchange. Some of you might wonder, why do we need to do things only on that particular day or going out for a fancy dinner and jostle each other in the crowd. Because this is the big day and so we must enjoy it. It is worth celebrating with every good thing we have can. This is life, and life never bored with all these.


Randomly drove down to Malacca.

More importantly it was part of the plan, the holidays plan.

And finally the year of 2009 is ended. Of all the passed 20 years, it was the greatest year. So many first-time-encounters. As i came across a blog of my friend, she made me realized lots of great things that i did in the year of 2009.

On 1st Jan 2009, i was with her sitting down on a little hill nearby to her place. No fancy party but just two lost kids desperately hoping for fireworks from everywhere. Simple yet i had so much fun! But the fireworks were like tiny little drop of popcorns. Kesian, at the end i had to like photoshop our photos by download some fireworks. Then i earned the biggest amount of income in four months time(12k). I learned to go clubbing. I bought most dresses and cosmetics. Bought myself a laptop, a Dslr 1000d. First time study in a university and partially moved out of my house and pay for my own rental. And first time someone asked me to become his girlfriend, first time accepted the boy after the encouragement. And also first time, someone (not the boyfriend) confessed to me in person. Sorry for him, i was left to say thank you politely to him only. I don't really believe in fall in love at first sight though. I guess he was about to read a poem to me. LOL The most restaurants i dine in were japanese restaurants. Eventually i had all the free movies, pity the boy had to pay for all my bill. But he used to tell me it's all worth it so I am happy too. Not because of the bill, but everything! Nevertheless, the last day of 2009 i spent it at a little hill also. But this time with the crowd, and the fireworks were awesome. 75% romantic. Stand by the roadside and admire how the fireworks being spilled out of the lighted up little town below the hill.



Langkawi Oct '09


Eton Mess. Best dessert of the year!!

All in all, it's pretty busy, pretty full, and there's lots of wiggle in life..

I hope that I can pass on some of the love and the joy that was so richly poured out on me. Maybe for some of you may think that those are just normal little things, but i find them pretty interesting because i always take little things special.

Wishing a better year ahead. Much of love!!
xoxo

Now i am dreaming our dreams.

No comments: