Saturday, January 23

The sour feeling is burning my stomach.

Perhaps, it is true that everyone has their very own fated destination. Sometimes i would still envious of some life which had perfectly well planned by the god. At times, i dislike what is going on with myself, the life. Always wish that i could one day change it and be like one of those kind, the beautiful ones. When comes to comparison with the poor ones, i know i should be glad that i am way better compared to those poor ones. But i am too weak to convince my heart to not jealous of them, though i knew it very much that there is no point at all. It is just a way to be optimistic about fate, isn't it. I never stop dreaming of getting the bigger the better, like whomsoever i had admired how nice is their life. At this point, it leads me to greed more and become more selfish. It is hard for me, but i have left no choice but to study them and eventually hopefully i can accept them. Appreciate is easy, but greed is stronger, more evil.

No comments: