Friday, January 15

Mixed feelings.



Urgh.. 3 more days, Utar is waiting for me. How should i feel at this moment? Mixed feelings, seriously. Thinking back my sem 1 and sem 2, if it is not assignments and tutorials i should be dead long ago. Bunch of guy friends. Ping Pong during break time, what a life!! Canteen food was sucks. No leng lui and leng cai for me to peep on.


Chicken Chop rice.

But one thing i really missing it right now is the chicken chop rice which was recommended by my sister at one of the hawker stalls nearby TBR. Yummilicious. Best ever food i had in setapak. LOL. maybe setapak doesn't bad as i described, i should have explore more.. hmmph.

Well, there is another i am worrying right now. The place that i currently rented has thief!! Gosh. and the suspected one is my housemate(Main tenant's roommate). First, my money was stolen by unknown, i found it out when i was going to pay for my food at school. Then i thought maybe i have misplaced it. Months later, i got to know that another housemate also lost her money. And the money was kept inside her drawer in her room without the lock. Her room is linked to the master bedroom through the shared washroom and has no lock. Which means they can excess to each other rooms. Then last week i received a call from the housemate, said that another housemate encountered the same problem. Another RM150 is gone. And this afternoon they called me again and told me that they lost both their laptop's battery. Eventually they fought with the main tenant and the roommate over the incidents. They obviously denied it strongly and said that "we are so rich and why would we wanna take your money, perhaps you guys are the thieves and simply blame us for that." That sounds a little stupid though. As they updated me again, i got to know that they are moving out of the house by end of this month. So they are now temporarily staying at friend's house while looking for a new place with better facilities. In another words, they didn't plan anything for me and my roommate. Much to my disappointment, they were just assume that we have our own friends to help us out. Urghh, so selfish.

So now u get me what is the mixed feelings.

No comments: