Sunday, December 13

I count down like always :)


No-make-up-exhausted-of- exam-face!


Finally reached Saturday, it's a day for SA paper and a day for shabu shabu steamboat! I'm not fond of steamboat but yesterday when i was google-ing this place (bandar puteri), those photos remind me of those days when i hang out with my friends at shabu shabu.

Exam at 2pm was still manageable and i was having real tension for 5 damn hours. The day before i was so relax, all day sitting down in front of the computer till i got shoulder ache. I guess you never wanna know what i was doing the whole night, i was playing with all the lame arcade fb games. And because i strained my eyes i got tired at night and didn't get to study. Worse still, coffee wasn't effective!

Woke up at 11am the next morning and i started to worry and get so nervous was trying real hard to squeeze everything into my that half-filled brain. Until the exam finished, i can feel my hands were so cold and they were kept shaking constantly until 4pm when i handed up the answer sheets! Phew~

So thursday the last paper!! No mood to continue le :(








Sorry, baby.

No comments: