Wednesday, December 9

Pttf.

Sometimes, I wonder how systems in Malaysia are so suck at times. This JPJ near my place here is miserably small and located at somewhere hidden. Went to JPJ today and thought of renew my license but i didn't expect that the queues are damn long one. So, i picked a number and realized i gotta wait for 100+ people ahead, and there's one guy sitting on the staircase next to the reception counter asked me if i wanna renew my license and he could help but need to pay extra RM10 and my new license can be done in 5 minutes. I just nodded my head and thank him because i wouldn't spend RM10 just like that, though i know time is precious too. Later he told me that i need to get a photo, and with his name can get RM10 for 10 pieces of photos instead of RM15. But i suddenly remembered how sucks last time the photo i took when i got my L license that time and also RM10 so i just sighed and drove home. Made my own photo with my canon 1000d and going to print it at photo shop - it costs the same. But, after i done everything it is late and i gotta come back tomorrow morning. Hopefully i don't have to line long queue if i go there early.

Why don't they make it a bigger place and more systematic so that their job can be done easily so the queue can be lessen.

No comments: