Thursday, December 10

Awake for 24 hours.

Stayed up the whole night, brush my teeth before leave my house at 9.55am. Hit the school at 10.30am-just right. Met Mr tan and saw my mid term paper, basically all wrong -i knew- just wanna get a chance to meet sir to ask several questions. Relieved all my question marks and listen to my favorite hitz while i drive with single hand macam sangat bergaya. Back to PJ and get my license photo printed. Headed to JPJ while waiting read up chapter 5 and slept for half and hour like a nobody. Observed the happy faces slowly transforming into bored faces, then frowned, and lastly sleepy heads. Because out of 12 counters, only 2 are functioning. You tell me larh, how are you going to feel! Drove home like a zombie but old town attracted me. A guy was so kind to offer me the free parking ticket. Got myself Ice kacang and bumped into a form 6 junior. Sat down with him and wait for him to finish his lunch while we talk the randoms. Ah bi called and i faster run home. Eat the ice kacang and now type the blog. Wanna continue study, so i off the computer now.



LOL, bear with my lameness. I am bored with the calculations!!!!
Need entertainment badly right now. Movie anyone?!

No comments: