Monday, December 7

High tea at secret recipe <3




I just came across a post in facebook which talks about "you like it, and i will like it too" by bing see. So, if someone u liked doesn't like something(that you kind of liking it) and somehow u will eventually practise not to like it either. And so happened to my passion towards cake. Haha. It's just weird and a little sweet when u think of it.

However, I've been craving for cakes since yesterday midnight, and yeah i had it in secret recipe just now. I'm satisfied and got the mood to study right now. Final examinations are around the corner already. In fact, this Saturday is my Structural Analysis' paper and another one will be on 17th for my project management. After 17th, Christmas holiday here i come! Can't wait for it. I feel loved. Movies and lovely outing lately, i think I m having too much of them already till I'm actually no mood for any revisions. Haha. Oh by the way, the mood is always not there even if I'm going to anywhere. Isn't it , everyone the same!

Took away my favorite Chicken Cornish. I had the chocolate cheese there and sister ordered the new york cheese. Nevertheless, secret recipe is very kind to serve the free coffee too!! Feel loved. Haha.







No comments: