Sunday, November 29

Vampires Vs Werevolves. I still admire vampires!





Had lunch at Nando's chicken yesterday at One U. It was a yummy one and satisfying.

Later, we watched New Moon. Finally it is on screen after waited for a year. The movie is abit draggy though, maybe Stephanie Meyer is good at writing but not directing a movie. I found it funny at some parts of the movie, the moment when Alice saw Bella has became a vampire, how she and Edward was running in the wood. I felt stupid and funny. And, i was confused too when Bella was actually said I love you to Jacob yet she told him that her choice is always been Edward. Another scene was, when they were in the cinema. Jacob and another guy *forgot his name* how they stand by their hands beside Bella and ready to hold her hand. I've loved the last part when they meet the Volturi!! The old fashion vampires, their are all very pretty and sexy!! The way they dressed up, the beautiful color changing eyes and most attractive when they speak very fluent. I will be looking forward for the next one, Eclipse.



Before movie, we found a very pleasant place at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge. I totally in love with their drinks, so chocolaty and smooth. We ordered one Princess of Iceland and one Ms Coco Frappe. I totally will come back for this!




A chocolate freak like me who always never get enough of chocolate, keep scraping the pretty swirl of hardened chocolate at the inner glass. Then, he scolded me sakai.


No comments: