Saturday, November 7

Urghhh, its all about $$$

# Jennifer's Body

# The Time Traveler’s Wife

# The Fourth Kind

# The Twilight Saga: New Moon

# Where The Wild Things Are

# A Christmas Carol

# Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant

# The Storm Warriors

# Love Happens

# Couples retreat


Gosh, so many movies that i want to watch in this month. I know i know, i am so greedy.

Frustrated with the stupid phones i am using now. Firstly, i lost my lovely z610i. Then my LG k300i is dang cacat nowadays, -urggh- i should say ''all these while'' and it is getting worse already. Been browsing through the webbies and tryna look for an idle one but they are all boring. Else, stylish ones are expensive. Shouldn't rant anymore. I am very a materialistic girl one like everyone does.

I have been not so girly lately. Wanna get my nails painted, get new pairs of eyelashes, dresses and get in a nice figure which it could only has been my dream. Need to earn money and spend like a shopaholic. BUT, where got time?







Missing you right now.

No comments: