Thursday, November 5

Oh no, i have transformed into a instant food freak!


Well, it really left my no choice staying alone in this empty condominium. It has nice pool, nice gym room, nice view from the balcony but nice food are not available. Slowly i had became a instant food freak who everyday consumes whatever food that is easy to eat without cooking. I even had addicted to instant miso soup nowadays. How miserable. Eventually, my health level is dropped as i always affected by flu and cough. I don't wanna continue like this. Sigh.


miso soup

I was so bored the whole afternoon, skipped the school and play the piano in the little living room. Hehe. I guess my housemate is frustrated with my annoying tune. Bare with me. I love the piano but i didn't go for any lessons so that's how it is. Another way to say "stupid" is "slow learner". teehee


No comments: