Monday, October 26

Another day.

Went to this "Taiwan restaurant" and tried out their food last monday. Hey, it is very tasty but the portion was kinda too large for me. I wanted to finish them but sadly i already tried my best. After that went for a movie, WHITE OUT. And later at night, Sushi Zanmai for dinner. Hehe, he purposely brought me there because i was craving for sushi days ago. Everyone wanted Sushi Zanmai, we queued for half an hour and finally got the seats. The sushi are fresh, well, worth the queuing. But i was abit of pissed off that the green tea ice cream was served after we hurry them for 3 times. I love their salmon so much, so fresh and juicy. Will come back for this.







Thanks for reminding me of what is love when i almost forget.
And thanks for the day babe.

No comments: