Friday, January 23

True Fitness

Tired of counting my days that i have wasted. I would admit, I'm afraid to live alone. Can you imagine that you gotta go to work on your own, walk alone on the streets, go out for lunch, and everything by your own. Crazy right? Nobody can even be there to talk! I could cry a river and drown the whole world i tell you.

So, passed 3 days were my training at True Fitness before i officially started to work for the company as a sales consultant i supposed. Training days were fun.

We have some brief introductions on the first day, where we were being toured around by the manager. The center has 3 floors, including the gym, aerobic and dancing classes, True Yoga, swimming pool and True Spa. Their facilities and work out machines are great too. Nice environment and costly of course.

On the second day, the manager taught us about the pricing part. And we were asked to present to him after he had demonstrated for once. Some were stammering, mumbling and i was struggling hard to recall back whatever he had said. Due to nervousness, some of us cracked out some funny jokes! I laughed a lot, ended up a stomachache. There was a chinese girl, who said 7000 instead of 700. LOL Then the malay, she was introducing the cardiowave machine, which actually helps to burn down the calories on your lower part. But she was saying "this can help to burn your lower part!" I couldn't control myself from not laughing. HAHAHA~~

Then, yesterday was my last day of training. We were assigned to have a trainer for each of us to learn the functions of the machines. There came a little misconception, the trainers thought we were coming to sign up for the memberships. However, I have went through all sorts of training and only the trainer realised i will become one of the staffs. She made me run 5 min/km for 10 minutes!!! And I tried all kinds of machines, for upper body front and back muscles, lower body front and back muscles, for the abs, sit up for 20 times, leg muscles, and blabla bla! A total of 7 different machines. Later i asked others, they just have 4 or 5 kinds only! Grr, I felt a little regretted of letting the trainer knows that i was an athlete.

Then I drove home and fell flat on my bed until this morning!

No comments: