Monday, April 13

You're just adorable.

I sneak out again. That night was difference. I met people with different cultures and they are very kind for offered us free drinks. I was acting 21 years old to get in those places but some of them said i look very innocent though. In fact, it was my first time to be in those place. The music was blasting into my ears but i heard only sad stories. Stories they shared had touched me and get me in deep thought. Their life are so beautiful with all the gone through. Eventhough they are all from foreign countries, different cultures but one thing they made me admire is they are so strong for everything. Shame to myself who's been giving up to my fate. I learnt something new. A tatto has to be something meaningful, i m getting myself one soon. We left early while the night still young.

2 comments: