Sunday, April 5

Should I run faster?

Imagine rain pour down hard at 2 in the afternoon but it looks like never rained before after few hours in the late evening. On the same day, a police was writing a ticket for my illegal parking, then I realized the paper after I reached home in the midnight. In a shop, an expensive fragile watch dropped and I was asked to pay for the scratch that I have caused. Life drifts into dramatic scenes again after so long I've been listening to the silence. I would admit i am a very playful one by living in joys and fooling around. *grins* By acting a forgetful person, i could throw away all the unhappiness easily yet easily getting troubles to others because of my blurriness.

No one could predict what will happen in the next second. Since we never know what will happen and why can't we just simply do things that is in our mind. Without worry about the risks, experience would then becomes either lesson or discovery. Just pondering recently, should I let my own little brain to outsmart me? I'm now swimming in the sea of questions where I watch things happen as if they are all well planned. At times, I doubt whether is it mere coincidence or it is just the fate in life. Slowly, I've venture into a place where dreams are almost real and real is dreaming. The door of mine is open for another adventure but i don't know where am i heading to. My footsteps confused and finally getting myself lost in no where. This place slowly turns from dream into nightmare. Haunting me all day. I would be oblivious to everything until things became reality.

Am I running too slow or you are running too fast. There are no storyline like the one written in story book. Human are selfish and scary creature. Hungry for love and making it just a pain killer for the wound that is still bleeding. Would it still called fair.

Unfortunately, I'm the non-believer.


No comments: