Wednesday, March 4

Thanks for your remind
Clock is ticking
Only effort can prove myself
Give up makes failures
Journey is never too smooth for success
The smoother it is
The harder i will tumble down
The lesser lesson i can take
Obstacles grow one stronger
Time pays me experience
Life eventually becomes a story
A interesting one


"xxx, this is Britney calling from true fitness. Actually i would like to invite you to our club for free 7 days of memberships trial."

Britney starts the stories.

2nd March, I waited alone for 4 hours before someone realised my attendance and guided me to start working. The office is just a small one, still manage to fit 16 consultants in. It takes me one day to mix in, get used to all my funny colleagues. They show all types of craziness and languages as you could imagine. My life changed on the day they gave me a name.

BRITNEY.

She makes phone calls, talks like a profesional, acts like she knows everything, making up stories. In fact, she knows very little. She is only a rookie. One thing she did quite successful: people believe what she tells.

So, no one knows who in the world called kah yoke.

Since i worked at true fitness, i never long for any off days. In fact, I feel exciting to go work. I never like off days because once i come back from off day, it is always like I've missed something undone. And then, there I start to slack and being la-la land. 10 hours of working hour never grow me weary though.

Consultants never stop talking unless they lost their voices. With my sexy voice i could not able to make calls, meet clients for precious 3 days. I coughed badly at my office until i have to go home after sitting down and stand for only few hours.

I've learned lots of things during the past one month. Things that are not written in book. Advices and grandma stories from clients, manager and colleagues. What they can show me is the experiences they had gone through. I appreciate things, have faith in making things happen, try to maintain a positive mind always.

Soon, i could mind-read people. The good ones, ugly ones, honest ones, liars and so on.

No comments: