Tuesday, August 18

Engineer with the fake eyelashes on site??

It was a very burning evening at 3pm in the school. Again it was our friday survey's practical. theodolite, leveling staff, dumpy level and tanning and more tanning! They make my life miserable. I can't stop asking myself why did i took up this course. It was my interest isn't in the first place, but now i think it is abit late to realise that civil engineering is just not my stuff and this is totally not-so-girly. So, damn my coursemates are taking me like tomboy already now. Please allow me to become an engineer with the freaking long fake eyelashes on!! LOL. They ain't hard to learn, it was just we didn't really put our heart to do them. My group somehow alwasy able to be last one, with all the errors we did and always ended up taking other's group readings and results. I JUST FEEL THAT IM SO USELESS. But i can't blame anyone, i was singing and dancing while others are trying so hard to fix the tripod legs. "they call me stacey, they call me hell~~..." SWT spending the wee hours. Okay anotherthing, they fight. they are my always stick together friends in school. backstab each other but i can see they have the bondings. LOL.



Still managed to discover this little creatures on the slop where we do our theodolite task. thanks for ken's cam phone for this captures. =) ciaoz

No comments: