Saturday, July 4

Dumbass does not study!

The house is so empty as usual. It's been a month here since i moved to setapak, main reason was to save my time for travelling within pj and Utar. I found the new definition of freedom in the sense of boredom. I'm fine with that, but what made my whole afternoon restless was the stupiad fluid mechanics revision as tomorrow there will be a test for civil students. Argghh~~!! i never know that ''gamma equals to rho G'' can causes life so miserable. And what's wrong with the BG and SI units! I'm now like a dummy, totally have no idea how to convert them into each other. This is like so diammmit~! If the fluid lecture didn't happened to be so noob i don't have to struggle like hell now. I guess same goes to others. Life is like a straight line with assignment and test. Friends, where are you all?

No comments: